New hand tool

I just purchased a new hand tool for my shop that is finding use several ti mes a day. There are no hoses or cords required and its best in class. I bought an old fashioned Amish made broom from Lancaster, Pa. I've never ha d a broom that works as well as this one. It reminds me of the magical eff iciency of a well tuned No. 8 jointer plane. My shop floor has never been s o clean.

Bob

Reply to
Bob D

I remember having a broom like that once. Don't think it was Amish made but it swept really clean. And I haven't found another one since that was as satisfactory.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I need to get me some of these.

Don't buy the 288-bit set. That would be two gross.

Reply to
Just Wondering