Need table saw advice

FULL 4x8' sheets? You must have a great outfeed / infeed / side support system. Or do you have one of those European monsters with the sliding table attached?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

:-) Yep, a full 4X8 sheet of 3/4 MDF on a 2X6 frame for outfeed, and a workbench ahead of the saw at the same height. The 52" fence required a LONG table extension that does the rest! I have a 36-650 CS in the middle of all that! :-) Does a great job.

Dave.

Mark Jerde wrote:

Reply to
Dave

Thanks for everyones advice and comments. I bought a right-tilt Delta x-unisaw with a 50 inch Beis at the Arlington TX woodworking show this last weekend. I'm satisfied with my decision and look forward to using the saw.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Reply to