Need some parts for an ancient Shopmaster SB-232 band saw.

I have an old SB-232 shopmaster 12" band saw. It still works great, but the guides are shot, and the tires are also cracked, so I would like to replace then too.

Anyone know where I can get parts for this thing, or should I just start shopping for a new one?

Thanks,

Todd

Reply to
google

The first place to look is the ShopSmith website at

They have had all the parts I have needed for my Mark V and accessories.

Ralph

Reply to
RalphT