Need help with Centauro CO500 bandsaw tension gauge

Hi all,

I am rebuilding a Centauro CO500 bandsaw and need some information about putting the tension gauge on the machine back together. The tension gauge on the machine I am rebuilding was not working when I bought it and I think it was assembled incorrectly some time in the past.

If anyone who owns one of these machines (any size CO model; I think the gauge mechanics is the same) can send photos or description of the tension gauge assembly, I would appreciate it very much. The area which I'm suspecting is the cable reassembly in the tension spring area. I need to know the order of reassembly for the needle thrust bearing, the spring washer, the tension cable plate and the tension spring.

The Rogers.com email address to send info to is robmack Thanks in advance for any help offered.

- Rob

Reply to
Rob