Need a Plan for a Table

Does anyone know where I can get plans for a coffee table that makes up/converts into a dining table?

Leif

Reply to
Leif Thorvaldson

Hope you are wearing a google cup. :>)

I found this >Does anyone know where I can get plans for a coffee table that makes

Reply to
Keith

Leif, here is one from LeeValley. I have the hardware and it is on my to do list. We got a new sectional and had to toss out the old coffe table (not enough room). It will help your back too, keeping you from bending over so far for that coffee cup or whatever. :-) Good Luck Lyndell

P.S. The only way mine is going to work is a triangle or heart shaped. Living room not big enough. There is a table top weight load limit. Read the specs. I think it is 20-30# or so. If this info is not on the web page, ping me and I will dig it out and e-mail it to you. Same thing if you need measurements.

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson

Dear Leif

We(Black Zebra Antiques) are based in Hangzhou China. Two hours south of Shanghai. Wholesaling and retailing of chinese antique furniture, accessories, porcelain, pottery, jade carving, stones, antique textiles, bronze arts, and assorted high end indoors and outdoors decoration arts. Please feel welcome to visit our website

. Heaps of information.

Any comment and feedback please e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@chinese-furnitures.net . Regards Cricket Liu

snipped-for-privacy@chinese-furnitures.net

Reply to