Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

Stop lying. You know you have no friends.

Reply to
krw

They were my mother's friends. Damn, maybe she didn't have any friends either.

Reply to
Max

After she had you, I don't doubt it.

Reply to
krw

Poor little fool. What's it like to be criticized wherever you go? The really sad part is that you're the author of your own misfortune.

Reply to
none

As you can see, krw wouldn't recognize an attempt at humour if it came up and poked him in the eye. He's too busy wallowing in his mindless pit of persecution.

Reply to
none

I'm still not sure she "had' me. "Found" me...maybe.

It's been fun but I haven't had enough time to present an accurate diagnosis. Until I have time to re-engage perhaps you should consult another competent psychiatrist.

Bye.

Reply to
Max

I have to say he certainly is an interesting case.

Reply to
Max

Oh, I though Max was another of your sockpuppets. You two could be identical twins. ...or perhaps you're really Eve Black and Eve White.

Reply to
krw

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:lpcln1$lg3$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Interesting coincidence... this little flamewar errupted shortly after "101 ways to be obnoxious on Usenet" was posted on rec.humor.funny.reruns. Messing up attributes was #4.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper