Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

Again, you lefties just must demonstrate that you're incapable of the truth. You really are a dumbass (but *ALL* lefties are).

Reply to
krw

Off your meds again.

Reply to
woodchucker

Of course not but apparently you've been sniffing some of knownothing's stash.

Reply to
krw

Ha, Ha! You're such a fool. Lefty, righty, whatever. Obviously, they're some type of societal label, but I don't use them so they mean nothing to me. Go ahead, keep using them, you're such a moron you just don't know any better.

If you were any kind of real man, you'd use some good old American swear words, but those days are long gone and buried somewhere deep in your senile mind.

Reply to
none

You really are a stupid shit. Your father must be really proud producing such a stupid child.

Reply to
krw

Just take your meds.

Reply to
woodchucker

Really? Is that all you've got? I'm disappointed. I guess I can add 'wimp' to your description.

Reply to
none

You've obviously already taken knownothing's.

Reply to
krw

Really! If you weren't so damned stupid you wouldn't waste your time stalking me.

Apparently, I have you. You're like the dog who caught the car; too damned stupid to let go.

So is your father. Obviously.

You can add anything you want. You're too stupid to tell the truth, like all lefties.

Reply to
krw

All one has to do is a Google search on krw@atttkrw to see what kind of flaming freak you are. Your life consists of trolling a number of groups and fighting with everyone. Anyone and everyone you argue with is a lefty.

Reply to
none

I rest my case. You *ARE* a stalker. ...now admitted.

...or are you just disappointed that you're not the only stupid lefty loon in the world?

Reply to
krw

Right! You appear to be paranoid. Guess that explains a lot. Must be really difficult to be you. My condolences.

Certainly not the first person to oppose anything you stand for. Your delusions of paranoia and persecution are real only in your feeble mind.

Reply to
none

Of course I'm right. Unlike you, who is not only left but wrong. ...and a pathological liar (but that goes with leftism).

Reply to
krw

I guess even you can have the infrequent moment of lucidity.

Reply to
none

It would be a miracle if you demonstrated *one* example of intelligence.

Reply to
krw

Still don't have that Bipolar disorder under control?

Reply to
Max

Stalkers (and assholes) are everywhere. Did your last sockpuppet get too scummy to use?

Reply to
krw

Have you always been that sensitive or is an affliction acquired after a traumatic event?

Reply to
Max

Did your mother abort you on purpose?

Reply to
krw

I'm not sure but some friends claim I was fished out of a sawdust pile

Reply to
Max