My Unisaw Shade

I went by one of my favorite dumpsters yesterday and dug out two perfectly good patio umbrellas(along with some other treasures). I went back today and found the poles. I built the base using a 5 gal bucket filled with concrete. Now I can work with my equipment out in the blazing sun and with a little drizzle(like now with Dennis passing through.)

Lawrence L'Hote

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote

Good goin' Larry. A little creativity goes a long ways when recycling things.

Where are the lawn chairs and iced tea? ;)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

They are on the front porch next to the refrigerator...

{Just kidding! :) }

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

If we are getting into off topic gloats...

I bought a skydiving rig at a garage sale for $18. I thought my kids would enjoy seeing how it works.

My wife suggested putting on eBay instead. I got $170 for it. And... the buyer is delighted with the bargain he got. How's that for recycling!

Reply to
toller

Remember:

He who hesitates shall inherit the Earth.

Reply to
Wes Stewart

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.

Reply to
jo4hn

Or, "If at first you don't succeed, forget skydiving!" Tom

Reply to
tom

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!

Reply to
Wood Butcher

As told to me by an old time electrical contractor customer of mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A push in the hand is worth two in the bush,

except if in yonder bush,

A fair maiden should stand.

Then a push in the bush,

is worth two in the hand.

Burma Shave.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? -

Full Service Web Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My, Oh, My!! I just wanted to share something I had made and my sharing has evolved into a discussion oral sex.... I must be more careful next time.

Larry(not the 'c' less one)

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

's a *Unishade*! :-)

Morris Dovey

Sex? It sounds more like a discussion of baby feeding.

Doug Warner

Reply to
nospambob