my new little gloat came home

I new little gloat came home last night, he was born Monday night, C-Section, and mom need time to recover, both are doing really well

9lbs 12 oz 23 3/4" long 15" head with dark hair

and the biggest hands and feet I have ever seen on a new born I should have some pic up sometime this weekend I'll post the URL here is anyone is interested, he's soooo cute

Reply to
Richard Clements

Congratulations, I didn't think you had it in her, uhh, in ya! Hey, where_does_ baby oil come from, anyway? Tom

Reply to
tom

Better find plans for a bird house. Nothing better than working in the shop with your son.

Reply to
Tom H

Dude:

?!?

Jesus, he must be some kinda mutant! His head is 2/3 the length of his body!

;-)

Congrats

D'ohBoy

Reply to
petengail

Congrats to the little lady - she did all the work. Look at it this way, if you decide you don't want to keep it - you have a big push stick!

;)

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

I thought olive oil came from Popeye comic strip. Congrats on the new member of the family.

Reply to
Joe_Stein

G'day Richard, Congrats to you and your lady. Little Gloat ??

9lbs+ ain't so little ;) The best news, all is well. enjoy, enjoy enjoy

Regards John

Reply to
John B