Multi-functional – Unique Projects

Multi-functional ? Unique Projects

Do you know of any Multi-functional ? Unique Projects?

I like to build very unusual patio type furniture with Uniqueness and/or Multi-Functions.

Here are some examples of what I?ve built & am looking for more such plans:

  • The Bench with a back that folds down forward to form a desk configuration. Putting two such bench (folded down) together (back to back) forms a picnic table.

  • A small table with the table-top that lifts off to be used as a serving tray.

  • Patio Chair with a canvas sling as the seat & back support ? the chair swivels/pivot/rocks.

  • The Kentucky Chair ? the seat & back are made with loose vertical slats strung together with cables

  • The Library Chair ? the back folds down to form a Step-Stool.

  • A Footrest (ottoman) on rockers.

  • The ?Molly Brown Parlor Table? ? the four hinged legs fold together like pages in a book & the table top is removable ? for compact storage & transport.

  • The Gateleg Table ? when folded-up, takes up 9 inches of floor space ? unfolded in different modes will seat 3, 6, or 8 people.

These are a few examples. If you can suggest a source for other such unique projects, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Wally

Reply to
wally woodpecker