Msg from Harbor Freight

Perspiration cools by evaporation. If there's an impervious barrier between it and the air then it doesn't evaporate and thus doesn't cool.

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 05:14:15 GMT, Mark & Juanita stated, with eyes & arms akimbo:

I learned to pull them down a bit (maybe 1/3 of the way over my palm) and blow the glove off my fingers. The body then pulls off quite easily.

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

the truth I don't know

I don't know why he doesn't accept it as the truth either. I would _guess_ that the reason might be that this "truth" was only stated on a newsgroup by someone he did not know, that it was claimed without substantiation, that it ran counter to his own experience, and that a suggestion of providing more data or substantiation was refused.

Just a guess, mind you, but that would be why _I_ wouldn't believe something under those circumstances. ;-)

Reply to
alexy

Why don't you give it a rest . What I said was the truth. Why you don't = accept it as the truth I don't know but its your demon to conquer not = mine. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

That's what I figured. I don't accept it as truth because they deliver in

5 business days to the lower 48 states. If yours was late once, fine but you're acting like it happens everytime you use them. I don't belive you.
Reply to
Bruce

as the truth I don't know

LMAO! Thank you alexy. You said it much more succinctly than I did.

Reply to
Bruce

Neat idea Larry, I'll have to try that next time.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

don't accept it as the truth I don't know

Reply to
Puff Griffis

It looks like they changed their system and now they will guarantee the shipment to residential locations, but it can take MORE than 5 days to get there Now they just tell you how long it will take and then guarantee that it will make it there by that date

Reply to
William

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 05:05:47 GMT, Mark & Juanita stated, with eyes & arms akimbo:

Just remember to blow/brush the powder off your mustache afterwards. DAMHIKT

---------------------------------- VIRTUE...is its own punishment

Website Applications ==================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Has this 'thread' taken on a life of it's own, or what !!

All the suggestions about re-using cheap latex gloves are nice . . .especially turning them inside-out.

However, in my case it is not practical and rather self-defeating. I wear them for skin protection when working with EPOXY.

Regards & THANKS, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

"Mark & Juanita" wrote ... Larry Jaques wrote: snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com stated, with eyes & arms akimbo:

Reply to
Ron Magen

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:22:48 GMT, "Ron Magen" stated, with eyes & arms akimbo:

In your case, Ron, you could simply put your hands up against a wall somewhere, wait a minute, and remove your hands from the stuck gloves, disposing of that glove-sucking wall once every few years. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------ Vote early, Vote often, Vote for Chad!

Comprehensive Website & Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Actually, the thing to do would be to also use that same wall to 'clean' the nozzle's of spray cans, {"Hold can upside down and spray to clear, etc . . ."}. Then, every couple of years take it down, cut it up into various sizes of square or rectangle, run a length of weathered 1x1 across the router table to create an appropriate sized rabbit, and make up some matching frames.

Should make enough at the local 'Artist's Shoppe Show' to build a new shop. Especially if you have TWO walls and leave one whole as a 'Mural'.

Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop {Don't laugh . . . historically similar things have been done !! It's just a matter of either finding the right 'suckers', or a GOOD marketing/publicity agent !! }

"Larry Jaques" wrote ... SNIP

Reply to
Ron Magen

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:40:57 GMT, "Ron Magen" calmly ranted:

Yeah, they sell scat as art in NYC. Anything's possible.

------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ----

Dynamic Website Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just a thought y'all: Check with your doctor. I get my latex gloves from my dentist; they're better than HFs, which tend to tear quite often, and less expensive [YMMV]. worth asking next time you visit.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Greenberg

You can get latex, vinyl and nitrel gloves fro Delta medical for less than any of those places. The only catch is you have to buy 10 boxes at a time. If you get some friends together you can get good gloves for less cash.

Reply to
Dennis W. Ewing Sr.