ms excel board ft. calculator for multiple boards

i posted a simple spreadsheet bd. ft. calculator on my website this week and was quite surprised to see that it has been accessed, and i presume downloaded, quite a bit. i know there are lots of these around, but i wanted one that would allow me to enter in multiple wood types and measurements and get totals. i couldn't fine one, so i made one. i don't know if it's possible to imbed a file in a post here, i doesn't look like it, so if anyone would like to see this spreadsheet, it's free and can be accessed on the index page of my website at:

rickd