Mortise locks

I work for a major school district. The only kind of locks we use on new or old are full mortise. When I went to work for them, they had not ever seen the Porter Cable, so I brought mine in. The project had over 60 doors. Once they saw how mine operated, they purchased the current model. Not an everyday use, but indispensable. I've never looked for one on Craiglist or Ebay.

Reply to
DanG

Nailshooter has answered my questions on occasion, and when he does I feel like it is Christmas.

Reply to
Perry Aynum

...I bought my PC 'bout 10 years ago when I had alot of hotel work...used it for a half-dozen box lock installs and it was wonderful...and it still *is* wonderful as it sits in my shop waiting to be utilized again!

cg

Reply to
Charlie Groh