Mortise chisel sharpening jig

Does anyone know if the Kell jigs allow thicker chisels to sit above the.guide rails? The MKII doesn't have the capacity for thick.chisels and I'm looking for a good honing guide for mortising chisels.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

With the width of the edge of a mortising chisel, do you really need a guide? I'd think it'd be easy enough to do freehand.

Reply to
Jeff J