Mitre Saw Laser Tip

Hi,

I have a cheap CMS with a laser. It is badly positioned (at the back) and when you cut wood, it shoots ALL the dust / chippings at the laser. This is incredibly hard to clean, because it's recessed a little. I have a solution!

Give the laser a good clean, (toothbrush, cotton bud) and then apply a small piece of sellotape (see-thru sticky tape). This then gets rid of the recess, and is easier to clean. This in fact works like a filter on a camera for all of you who are photographers :)

Sam

Reply to
Sam Berlyn

There's something about a simple solution that appeals to us all. And for the duct tape aficionados, they'll love this!

Reply to
Greg Millen

Simple solutions are always the best. Great tip Sam.

Reply to
Leon

Ok, Greg, ;~),,,,,,,,......... Duct Tape ain't gunna work. LOL

Reply to
Leon

that have what they're calling clear duct tape now, too..

Reply to
mac davis

Hey Leon, if you're picking on me I'll find out you know - someone always tells me!

I mean't those who like simple solutions, like duct tape users...oh never mind... it's *that* season again, isn't it.

(Rabbet season, no, duct season, Rabbet season....)

;-)

Reply to
Greg Millen

LOL