Minwax does not support sraying Super Fast Drying Poly

Here is what they told me: " We do not recommend spraying the Minwax Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane. This does not mean it cannot be sprayed, but that we do not test the product in this manner (it is tested with pot and brush application only). Many contractors spray our products and have great results. They are familiar with spraying the product and have had many hours of field practice. Both airless and HVLP will spray the Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane product. You may need to thin the product 5-15% with 100% pure mineral spirits to get an even flow. Please practice on a sample board or spare wood pieces before attempting main project. "

Comments? Have YOU sprayed Super-Fast? Any issues?

What other brand would you recommend that I don't have to wait for mail order, to obtain?

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Use a regular polyurethane if you wish to make a foolish decision to use an oil based poly, it sprays well. You'd be better off spraying off Hydrocote Resistane.

How'd the corn come out?

Reply to
Rumpty

Ewwuuuuuu...

Reply to
Leon

Hey, there big fella, where can I get the Hydocote? I was about to post a question about Varathane...

Don't like corn all that well. except for white corn on the cob, which is now out of season.

dave

Rumpty wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave