Mike, mind your own damned business!

Mike in Mystic posted how he started cleaning up the shop instead of doing real wood work. That go me thinking about my shop.

Well, today I brought home some of the insulation. Even cut it up and put it in place in the easy to reach spots. Now I have to get serious and start moving stuff and tossing junk and all that goes with it.

While I'll appreciate the effort come a cold December, life was better before Mike started all of this nonsense of a clean shop. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Hi Ed,

Sorry, man, but these things just can't be helped.

Check out my latest post - I'm getting way too thoughtful about this shop clean-up crap. But, hey, maybe it'll do me some good, as SWMBO tells me I need help finding my ass sometimes hehe.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Tue, Sep 23, 2003, 1:53am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) laments: Mike in Mystic posted how he started cleaning up the shop instead of doing real wood work. That go me thinking life was better before Mike started all of this nonsense of a clean shop.

Put it down to a lesson learned, and don't pay attention to any of these people. LOL

I'm doing some cleaning up in my own shop, but that's only because the younger kid has things so cluttered, with some of his stuff, I'm finding it hard to move around. So, now I'm trying to get enough space cleared to make some more knock-down, stacking, book shelves, to store some of his junk. And, some of my treasures. After that, it's back to normal, sweeping the sawdust out when it gets too deep to wade thru.

JOAT The whole of life is a learning process.

- John Keel

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 22 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

gun to your head and forced you to insulate your shop. If it's so much trouble, procrastinate and do the job at some point in the future when you aren't so grouchy.

Reply to
jim wilson

Please engage irony detector before putting fingers in gear.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Ed, I use a gas powered Echo leaf blower to clean out my shop.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Read it again Jim!

The gun, the thinly veiled threats are all very clear! Mike's "fanatical addiction" to Linux is not to be dismissed either!!!

Truth be told, I have it on good word that Mike worked for Johns Manville and gets a cut of every poor woodworker he badgers into insulating their shop!

Reply to
mttt

I'm going to build my next shop in a 40' dump trailer.

Cleaning will simply consist of hiring a tractor to pull it to the local dump, tilt it, and bring it home.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Geeeze, Jim. I know Mike has a sense of humor!

I've been procrastinating for two years and no matter how hard I procrastinate, it is still not getting done.

BTW, being grouchy is one of my better traits. Thanks for noticing. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Well, my, my, isn't that special, Get a room, you two.

RM MS

" . . finding my ass sometimes hehe."

What's he need to find yer ass for? (Hee Hee)

Reply to
RM MS

The implication of your insinuations are insidious and indicative of your invidiousness.

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

I'm gonna have to resort to the dictionary for "invidiousness". :) envious? tending to rouse ill will? Hmmm... I'm good at that, when I want to be! :)

dave

Mike > The implication of your insinuations are insidious and indicative of your

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sorry guys for taking this literally.. I will try to read more carefully next time.. Was a little bit slow that day, and didn't realize the sarcasm.

Reply to
jim wilson