Micro-Fence is BEAUTIFUL!

I just bought a Micro-Fence and it is AWESOME! This is one BEAUTIFULLY machined piece of tooling. I can't think off hand of another machine I have bought in the last 5 years that compares with the precision and smoothness of this thing!! Higly recommend for those who don't have a (decent) fence for their router.

Reply to
Ramsey

Ramsey

When you get an experienced woodworker who has some machine shop experience and an experienced machinist with some woodworking experience get together to design and make a tool the Micro Fence can be the result. If the team is comprised of a father and son - well you've found the result.

Sweet tool.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b