MATCHLOCK

Sufficient instructions to allow one to reproduce a piece of history. Fortunately, probably no one here has a keeper who will allow them to play with matches, so the rest of use should be safe.

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

Interesting. Wife and I were at Jamestown VA a couple of weeks ago and got to handle two that were made in Oregon by a builder named "Shinn" . Makes even my flintlocks look advanced!

Allen Catonsville, MD

Reply to
Allen Epps