mason jars... shellac...

Putting walnut on jummywood? Are you nuts?

Reply to
Silvan

Would make more sense to put a jummywod veneer over walnut to lighten it up.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Right. Then stain it walnut color so it looks right.

Reply to
Silvan

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:58:18 -0500, Silvan calmly ranted:

C'mon, guys. April ain't for another 3.25 months yet.

  • Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
  • --Noah *
Larry Jaques

You think we're kidding?

Reply to
Silvan

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:53:53 -0500, Silvan calmly ranted:

I continue to pray that you're not, secretly knowing that there are those out there who knowingly deface perfectly innocent good hardwoods.