manual bandsaw

I'm looking for a manual of the Record BK3 bandsaw. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks

Reply to
Jan Bouke Zijlstra

You may be able to order one from these folks....

you do a "Find" for BK3 on this page you will see they have one listed.

I have never had any contact with this company and all other disclaimers apply. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

MikeG

Reply to
MikeG

For a moment I thought you were looking for a pedal-driven bandsaw. They used to make pedal powered scrollsaws, so why not? If you're resawing 8" stuff, just hire an ex-bicycle racer. Lance Armstrong probably has some free time on his hands and wouldn't mind the extra cash. ;)

As another posted a link to the manual, I'm sure that will work out for you. In situations where I've been stymied, I've emailed an eBay seller or buyer and asked if they'd copy (or photograph) the manual and mail/email it to me.

RicodJour