mantle clocks

Can anyone help- looking for plans for mantel clocks

Thanks thom

Reply to
<the.folkes

Karl

I "had" a set of plans for a design I dreamed up. Unfortunately, I cannot lay my hands on the. However, the Dec/Jan issue of Wood has a rather nice one. Their plans are always detailed and the complicated parts have full sized drawings.

If you have access to back copies of there are three in the following volumes vol 18/108(nice); vol 20/119 (my favorite) and vol 23/137.

For what it is worth.

Enjoy

Deb

Reply to