Makita 3901 plate joiner tip

When I biscuit join small parts with the 3901, I clamp my part directly to the flat fence using a quick clamp. Turn the machine on and pull the top of the fence toward you, the clamped part gets plunge cut in complete safety and without even putting your fingers close to the blade. Parts considerably smaller than the fence can be biscuited this way with accuracy. Try it!

Gene

Reply to
EugeneC173