Magna bandsaw

Looking for manual on old Magna bandsaw. This is the forerunner of shopsmith bandsaws.

Reply to
R Hawkins

I have a magna bandsaw; and a jigsaw; and a belt sander. It was purchased by my grandfather in Akron, Oh. for use with his shopsmith; purchased at the same time. I have the sales slip also.

allen

R Hawk> Looking for manual on old Magna bandsaw. This is the forerunner of shopsmith > bandsaws.

Reply to
alberrt