Looking to Rent Workshop Space in Toronto, Canada...

As the title states, I'm looking to rent/share workshop space someplace in Toronto, Canada.
Ideally, I'd be interested in four or five people getting together and collectively renting a some type of industrial space to practice our woodworking crafts. One condition that I would need is that the location be wheelchair accessible. eg. no stairs, etc.
If anybody is interested in taking part of such a venture, please email me, even if it's only to discuss the possibility it happening.
Dave
As the title states, I'm looking to rent or share workshop space someplace in Toronto, Canada.
Ideally, I'd be interested in four or five people getting together and collectively renting some type of industrial space to practice our woodworking crafts. One condition that I would need is that the location be wheelchair accessible, e.g.. no stairs, etc.
If anybody is interested in taking part in such a venture, please email me, even if it's only to discuss the possibility of it happening.
Dave