Looking for help from the wRECk on slide outs for blind cabinets

I am looking for plans to create a "Magic Shelf" (a slide out that slides the blind corner when main cabinets shelves are slid out of the way) or something similair. There are several professional units, but the sizes are not to my specs, and I want something I can build to match the rest of the drawers/cabinets that I made Here is an example:

cabhas a 37" (double opening) door and the blind cabinet is 24" deep.

Thanks! Mc

Reply to
bruce