looking for belt for Sicma Planer

I own a Sicma RT400 thickness planer.. and need to replace the belts... is this something I need to find the original or are there places to buy belts that would match ?

Here are the specs from the literature

Thicknessing Motor 3 v 600 expansion 1524 Reducer z 40 expansion 1040

Any help would be appreciated..

Reply to
dwolf

Fri, Jul 13, 2007, 7:25pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (dwolf) doth queryeth: I own a Sicma RT400 thickness planer.. and need to replace the belts... Any help would be appreciated..

I won't guarantee this, but I'd check any automotive parts place.

J T