Lid Hinge

Am building a storage bench for my wife with 1" stock. I need some hinges to support two 1"13x24" lids, preferably allowing the lids to open upright flush with the back of back, i.e. not swing behind the box when open. A no mortise hinge would be fine - it need not be fancy - but all those I have seen are for 3/4" stock. I could chisel the sites for those hinges down to

3/4" but would prefer not to. Any suppliers that you know of? I've tried all the usual suspects - Rockler's, Woodworker's Supply, etc., but with no luck.

Thanks.

Reply to
ENGLISH

So why is it you can't use the hinges you've found for 3/4 stock on 1" stock?

dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH