Lenox Bandsaw Blades and Hand Tools

Shipping Special for February!

$5.00 Shipping for orders over $75.00!

Enjoy 30% off all Hand Tools, and 40% off all bandsaw blades!

"online store" to access our online ordering system!

Gray Industrial has been a authorized welding and service center for Lenox bandsaw blades for over 60 years. Gray currently has five authorized welders and seven Lenox made welding machines designed for different style of blades. By doing this, we are able to say our welds will last longer than the life of the blade.

Authorized Lenox Saw Service personnel are trained to ensure welds consistently comply to the standards of:

Perfectly Matched Teeth Finished Weld Area Uniform Blade Thickness Long Production Life

Thinking about using a Lenox Blade or would like to switch to us as your preferred Lenox distrbutor?

Order over the phone and ask about the GUARANTEED TRIAL ORDER. Once your recommended blade is determined, we guarantee the blade will outperform your present blade or your money back.

1-800-247-GRAY (4729)

"online store" to access our online ordering system!

Reply to
kab8609