Leigh D1258-r To D4-12

Thanks to Rob Stokes, Mike in Mystic and Leon I purchased the cam locks, Side stops and updated indicators for the older

1258-r along with an 80 and 140 bit. I got to experiment with it this weekend and I love it. After trying it out, I could have saved some money and used the older style indicators (Selling them on Ebay now) but the Cam locks and side stops were well worth the money. All told I am about $200.00 in it and i think it is worth it.

I would like the bits for the larger and smaller boards, do you purchase the bits from Leigh or Get them locally?

Thanks again Rick

Reply to
Rick Cox

Leigh offers the more stout 8mm shank bits and those are what I use. In some instances you cannot us a 1/2" shank bit. Be sure to also buy the 8mm adapter to put in your 1/2" collet.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Rick Cox