Lee Valley catalog a collectors item !?

Nope - I'm not my mother either. Is that different from the make-up of your nuclear family?

No reason I should - my personal donations are just that - personal. They're not made for publicity.

Good point. Perhaps I should post scanned copies of my personal and corporate tax returns for examination by any anonymous twit.... Gosh - how could I have overlooked that....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Actually I specialize in finding homes for pets of the elderly and the handicapped. I'm a liaison between them and the new owner. When seniors have to give up a pet due to moving into a facility, or just because they can't afford to care for it any longer it is extremely stressful. Old folks have died from the stress of losing a pet, or almost as bad sink into deep depression.

What I do is try to place the pet in a home where the new owner is willing to share the pet. Allowing the senior to either visit or taking the pet to the senor. I spend most of my volunteer time bringing our elderly citizens and animals together. There are far too many lonely seniors who due to no pet rules can't even have a bird or even a fish. It very sad and very unfair. We are working to change the laws relaxing these rules for seniors.

Of course this wouldn't be something that would interest you Rob. Very few seniors in homes buy Lee Valley tools.

Reply to
Robert

Right, so remember that next time you call 911.

And of course this extends to all firefighters and EMTs, because of your perception. I can see that your problems go beyond confusion about exchange rates.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Good for you Robert...really.

And this purported activity justifies hiding behind an anonymous remailer, acting like a roseate sphincter, and spewing obnoxious tripe.. how?

Eaton's probably went under just to get rid of you.....

Later dude.

Reply to
Robin Lee

Ya know, I had him well "plonked" until you all started quoting his drivel. No offence Robin, you've shown remarkable restraint.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

And we should believe YOU with no proof?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Well there's always that? Does your dad have any plans to fire you...yet?

Robin you've been around usenet long enough to know exactly what you did to make this personal. And we both know why you did it. It suited your purpose to reply to one of my early posts and 'deliberately' alter it's tone by snipping my positive remarks about Lee Valley. Basically usenet marching orders to the Lee Valley groupies in the Wreck to flame away. If you want to correct your rude behavior we can put an end to this. Or not. Your choice.

HAND now.

Reply to
Robert

Good grief, will this ever end?

Reply to
Dave jackson

The funny thing is, that there's only one rude person in this thread, and it's not Robin. If you have a mirror, I bet you could find him.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Hi -

You're right - sorry 'bout that....guess I'd better get back to pillaging full-time, fun as this is....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Hi Rob,

My compliments to you and your staff responsible for the latest hardware catalog. The photography and layout is superb. I thought it was only the old Garret Wade catalogs were that nicely done.

Nova

Hi Jack -

Thanks for the comments - I'll ensure that the designers and photographers see your note, they're not often on the receiving end of comments from the public....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

That's true. Robin acted the perfect usenet asshole in completely different thread.:)

Reply to
Robert

Prove it. I don't believe you. Let's see scanned copies of the money you've donated.

Reply to
Upscale

No, he could throw himself on the floor - and miss.

Gerry

Reply to
G.E.R.R.Y.

'deliberately'

You're really not too bright are you? For all your sniping and cursing here at Lee Valley Tools, all you're effectively done is advertise how good they are. The 99% of respondents to your diatribe have lauded their service and their products. That's bound to bring in new customers. Even you who hate the company for whatever reason, admit that you still buy from them.

Fact is that you're a failure as a troll, here and I highly suspect, in real life too. I'd suggest that you seek counselling except I know that your warped mine would never allow itself to realize how much it needs help. So, instead, you spend a large proportion of your time stalking instead of really living.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Upscale

It might not make any difference, but you could forward his message to snipped-for-privacy@easynews.com

Reply to
Upscale

Naah, just being an idiot isn't a violation of the TOS or AUP for pretty much any ISP. In fact, some of them rely on their customers being so, or they'd be broke.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Maybe not for his ISP, what about the charter for this newsgroup? He curses and swears here at will, although many other people do too including myself, but I've never once seen him contribute a URL to a product, give a suggestion as to how to do something woodworking related or even how make something. In effect, he's never once contributed anything worthwhile to this newsgroup. That's contrary to all news group charters. If enough people complain, easynews will at least look at it.

Reply to
Upscale

snippage of Robin Lee stuff...

Priceless! Bravo! Author, Author!!!

UA100, who has to go dab his eyes now...

Reply to
Unisaw A100