Last time I go cheap

Danged Penn state pipe clamps. Wilst in the middle of a glue up, ahh nevermind. Never again. Crap. SH

Reply to
Slowhand

I too know your pain! NEVER buy bar clamps a big lots or the cheepie ones at D&B ;(

on another note the ones I got from HF have never let me down and on sale (50%) at $2.00 - $4.00 a pop there close enough to my Bosco's and Jorhisons for what I need

Joe C wrote:

Reply to
Richard Clements