Large custom frame to be built

I have currently got a picture frame which I need to have duplicated for another picture. Is there anyone who can build it for me without charging an arm and a leg? It is approx. 22 X 27 finished size. It is in pine and clear varnish. It is a very unusual but simple design. I do not have a lot of money but I really need this frame for sentimental reasons. I will be happy to send a picture of the frame. Please help me!

Reply to
girlfriday0613

Send an image to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to