Kreg

Sorry, try this one, it was buried in the e-mail.

Lew Hodgett

Thanks, Lew. Got it.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me grief... no more---> thanks to pocket-holes.. quick and dirty. Have you ever seen the DVD's from them? Any of them?

Anybody in here ever looked at those?

I'm interested, unless they're just stating the obvious, but in colour.

Robatoy

On Apr 6, 12:51 am, Lew Hodgett wrote: > Received the promotion below. >

Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me grief... no more

Reply to
Rick Samuel

On Apr 6, 12:51 am, Lew Hodgett wrote: > Received the promotion below. >

Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me grief... no more

Reply to
Ed Walsh