Kitchen door panel inserts rattle

replying to Upscale, Guffman wrote: I'm a decade late to the conversation here but just solved the same problem in my home with a rattling glass panel, and it was super simple (after trying ten other different ways with no success!!). I took 1" brads that are usually used for fastening, snapped off a few individual ones and then with needle nosed pliers, manually pushed and forced each one in between the rattling glass panel and the wood enclosing it. Then I tapped it in all the way with a rubber mallet and the end of a large slot screwdriver. I noticed after the first one, the rattling had diminished somewhat, so I did a second one, and then a third in different points, and just like that, the rattling was completely gone :-) Super easy fix if I ever run into this again!!

Reply to
Guffman

Good job on the fix and thanks for the acknowledgment of your tardiness. ;-)

We don't see that very often in these older threads.

Reply to
DerbyDad03