As an update, I have just completed a tempo sink base and combined a 6" base
in a single unit. Since it is a tempo, allowing me to move existing sink to
its new location I made the face frame from material on hand (red oak). I
built is exactly as I will a final piece, using FF biscuits for the face
frame joints, and 20 biscuits to attach face from to carcass, as will as
using them for the carcass joints. While I have not finished it, as yet, but
plan to tomorrow after installing legs. I will take a couple of pics before
and after and post them for some 'corective critisism'.
All in all, it was not a terrible task, in fact a bit easier than I had
suspected (after changing the face frame dimensions, mid construction....