Keeping air tools clean

The very nature of air tools has them "living" in environments with dust and grit. To keep dirt out of the leader hose on my air tools I cap them with baby bottle nipples on the quick disconnet fitting. They are a good fit. . If you know someone raising an infant the price and be really right as they need to be replaced, but they are still good for my purposes. After a while they do get brittle and they no longer work for my purposes, but I usually lose them before that.

Perhaps there is a reason this isn't a good idea. I would be please to hear you ideas. Robin

Reply to
Robin

I don't really have any ideas Robin, but I've never had a problem with anything getting in to my air tools - never had a need to seal them over.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Not my idea, but they work and are convenient enough to justify the exorbitant price.

Reply to
George

Reply to
Doug Brown