Karl, Leon, others: Advice for hanging cabinets wanted.

Leon wrote in news:MNednSfPiOf9g snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I did the notebook paper too, until a few years ago when I asked for graph paper notebooks. Makes it a little easier to draw something and at least get the proportions good enough.

A 6" flexible rule is handy as well. Just something that'll stay with the notebook and make drawing straight lines easy.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

And makes a nice bookmark.