Just Stoolin' Around

These are the last of a dozen wooden folding stools I've been building over the past several days. They are made from salvaged pine. Just a little sanding and they will be ready. The first 5 have already been given to some worthy individuals. Detailed plans(FREE) are on my web page. Over the last

3-4 years, I suppose, I've built about 50 of these.

Lawrence L'Hote

Larry,

Thanks for sharing with us.

I was looking for a good stool to build for the shop and I believe the one you offer is just about the one I need. I'm going to give your design a try.

Now all I need is to find a really good dumpster :~)

Many Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob N