Just bought a new diamond bench stone but...

Hmmm...

Touché.

I wonder where I got the idea that it was "wracking?"

Oh well, I'll try to behave.

Reply to
Silvan

wrack1 (rak), n.

  1. wreck or wreckage.
  2. damage or destruction: wrack and ruin.
  3. a trace of something destroyed: leaving not a wrack behind.
  4. seaweed or other vegetation cast on the shore. ?v.t.
  5. to wreck: He wracked his car up on the river road. [bef. 900; ME wrak (n.), OE wræc vengeance, misery, akin to wracu vengeance, misery, wrecan to WREAK]

wrack2 (rak), n., v.i. rack4.

Reply to
Tom