Just Back from Habitat for Humanity Outlet Store

Took my old(3 yrs) chiwanese bench grinder to Habitat and came back with a load of wood. Gave them $5 for the whole stash. The triangular pieces in the back are nearly 2" thick and the panels are made from 6" wide oak. There are various other pieces, both white and red, in the pile. At the front are some miscellaneous pieces of walnut..probably 2 bdft more or less. The sheet metal I got next to their dumpster for some of my metal work. FWIW that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.

'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other people's scraps for their projects.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Lawrence L'Hote wrote: [snip] FWIW

You got the Ford out of a dumpster too??! Wow! Some find! Massive suckage. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Yep, I could tell that was a Ford tailgate.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Didja get the cap outta the dumpster too? Huh? Huh?

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Looks like a great pile of fire starter!

Reply to
Rumpty