And I forgot to mention, I have done 4 things that make the bottom
blade guide setting-up quite a bit easier.
Firstly, there's a crappy useless piece of steel as a blade guard. I
took mine off, it seems to do nothing, and just gets in the way.
Secondly, I replaced the rear cap screw that holds the blade guide
with a normal bolt. You can then get a small socket on it, and that
speeds things up quite a bit.
I trimmed off a standard hex key so that fits the front cap screw
without fouling on various other brackets and bits in the area.
Lastly, there's 3 small wing nuts to undo and do up. They are a bit
tough on your fingers, so I made a little custom wrench out of 1/2
steel rod, with a slot hacksawed in the end. I have glued a bit of
rubber hose on the other end to provide a soft grip and better
Hope this helps other users.