JDS Dust Force - rewire to 220V question

Hi all:

I recently purchased a JDS Dust Force Dust collector and want to rewire it to 220 V as it uses 16 AMPs at 110V.

There is a diagram and instructions, but they are not really clear to me...

Does anyone have a JDS and performed the re-wire who could help?

Thanks, Juergen

Reply to
JB

I don't know about JDS, but the wiring for Jet tools is sometimes incorrect in the manual. The wiring is also documented inside the cover of the junction box on the motor. Its always right, in my experience.

Bob

Reply to
Bob