Is the future of woodworking

guys. That was funny.
EZ Smart is the future of woodworking. And anyone can use any and all tools ever made,including your home made master pieces and win $2.000.00 cash, 2 weeks vacation for two (all expences paid) and my Legendary Fiat. And you can even make your own rules. Now, This is funnier. YCF Dino

Reply to
Dino the Carpenter

Hi Dino. look's like you get to keep the Fiat. By the way, why they don't take the challenge?

-How do I' know why? why don't you ask them?

--Ask them again.

- Ok. I' will. You know D2, Is one thing to have.. no Imagination and is another to display what... you don't have.

Now IMAGINE what you can do with this thing. Welcome to the EZone guys. Where the only thing you can lose is the Tablesaw mentality.

Yourcarpenterfriendino

YCF Dino

Reply to
Dino the Carpenter