Maytag Dishwasher DWU8250AAX

I am having difficulty removing the spray arm on the dishwasher. I don't see any screw or nut to remove. Does anyone have experience removing spray arms? Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul

What happened with the info here....

A copy.... Hi,

Closest that I found....DWU8250AAX

arm - #27 unscews off, #27 & #1 lift off and the spray arm #2 will lift off.

arm - has a push in clip #25, grab ahold of the center of the upper arm and yank straight down, the arm #27 and clip will pull off together.

Hope this helps,

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff