Is it a bad sign when your dust mask and eye protection get too comfortable?

Just wait 'til your old enough to look down at the end of a hard day and see two different shoes.

Reply to
Swingman

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:17:40 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Brian Henderson quickly quoth:

I'll bet you were a real sight!

Remind me to never drive in your town. If you didn't see yourself in the mirror at least once, you weren't paying NEARLY enough attention to be a safe driver.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I already pointed that out... apparently you and I are the only two people who see ourselves in our mirrors. :\

Reply to
Locutus

Nah, you're not alone. I see lots of make-up being put on while driving, with the mirror adjusted to reflect the driver rather than the traffic behind. Not convince that makes them safer drivers, though!

Reply to
alexy

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:33:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Locutus" quickly quoth:

Yeah, go figure! Just be aware, dudes. Just be aware.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

wasn't he the big guy in Star Wars? Mac

mac davis

lot safer in the aisles that are stacked high too.. lol Mac

mac davis

hmm... I haven't seen my shoes for year, unless I'm not wearing them.. *rofl* Mac

mac davis

The point of the rearview mirror is to look behind you, not at yourself. If you can see yourself in the mirror, you're using it wrong.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Actually, it's Lowes, and it is, indeed, a block from my house.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Try telling that to my wife.:)

Reply to
Jimmy

I learned not to tell anything to ANYONE'S wife a lot of years ago...

Is feminine logic an oxymoron?

Mac

mac davis

Remind me not to drive around her. ;)

Reply to
Brian Henderson

"Brian Henderson" wrote

I knew this person of the female persausion who would atack rear veiw mirrors everytime she got in a car. This attack was a violent move of the mirror to position it so she could 'adjust" her makeup. She destroyed a lot of mirrors. And a lot of folks ended up hating her for it. But this wasn't a problem for her. As long as her made up face was perfect.

After I had to reattach my mirror two times, I got a big mirror to go on the visor. And an air horn. If she even started to touch my rear view mirror, i let her have it with the air horn. Soon she started to use the other mirror.

And she looked much better without all the makeup too.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Last year she backed into the Michelin tire guy.

Reply to
Jimmy

I teach construction at a high school out in the Australian bush and I also teach some computer subjects. Often I'll finish a class in the Computer lab on something like databases and realise for the entire lesson I was wearing my safety specs! The kids have given up making this an issue although they are still freaked by pencils behind my ears!

hahaha

Reply to
Mick O'Sullivan