Internet surveying with EZquestionnaire

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

Recently I needed to conduct a survey on Employee Satisfaction at the work place to design an employee retention program.

I was searching on the net for help on conducting surveys and I came across

They had a survey template on employee satisfaction (with questions), thereby making my work a lot easier.

They have a basic package for free to conduct simple surveys with the option to be upgraded any time.

EZquestionnaire team provides a powerful web survey management system. You can create multi-page surveys with branches and your own graphics.

They have some real-time online reports which helped me analyze my survey results very swiftly

From signing up to taking a quick tour to compiling and publishing the

survey took less than 30 Minutes.

We need more tools like these to make our work easier and save time.

Check them out at

View Demo: http://216.97.88.253/marketing/ezqdemo/ezqsurvey.htmRegardsDenisha Joely

Reply to
denishajoely1