Interesting woodworking video

I read this group more than I post, but I thought I'd give back a little today. I found this video about folk woodworking. I especially enjoyed the segment about the wheelwright. A high speed connection is recommended.

Brian Mahaney

Now that was very interesting. Never knew that wagon wheels were made that way, I always thought that the outside ring was solid. Very good video!!

Reply to
vdubbs

Very cool wheel segment. Amazing craftsmanship. And imagine it was all done largely without modern power tools and without AutoCad ;-)

Thanks for sharing.

Reply to
Joe Barta

Ricky