interesting use of DC

today I removed the bags off the DC, pulled the DC up the stairs, put on the old 30 micron bags and a hose and sucked leaves up. Then I found out I had to remove the thein internal baffle...

But overall, it did a pretty good job of mulching the leaves. Not great, but a pretty good reduction. I was a pain to keep emptying the bags, but next time I might use a plastic back on the bottom and see how it goes. I think I got a 3 to 1 reduction, maybe more.

Reply to
woodchucker

Wouldn't it be easier to just rake them into your neighbor's yard and set them on fire? ;-)

Reply to
Kevin Miller

Would love to, after their dog attacked mine for the 3rd time, they bought a new car then 2 weeks later declared bankruptcy. They never rake their leaves, so most of what I get is their leaves...

But that wouldn't be real neighborly of me... :-p

Reply to
woodchucker