INSPIRATION - Toy Wood Blocks

OK, but I'd add some columns out of 1" or so dowel stock, 3 to 6" long. I'd make sure no pieces were small enough to choke a small kid; and if any kids young enough to chew on them, I'd make sure it would be a wood that wouldn't harm them, something like sugar maple. I'd make a lot of pieces too. I'd say good for kids up to my age.

J T